JACKERY 880_2SS100 + 2X SOLAR SAGA 100W SOLAR PANEL + POWER CABLE SOLAR GENERATOR KIT
Harness Solar Power Anywhere, Anytime!
Roam and have the power to go anywhere with the Jackery Explorer 880 Portable Power Station with Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Solar Kits, featuring a portable, lightweight solar generation package packing 880 watt-hours of energy. It is high-capacity energy storage and an off-grid solar system generator suited for those who need lots of power. It can power most electric tools, electric cookers, kitchen appliances, and computer electronics in most off-grid locations. It is a complete off-grid solar system. The Explorer 880 with SolarSaga Solar Kit is one of the lightest and the best solar generator kits you can buy.
Have Adequate Power Anywhere with This Solar Panel Kit
With the Jackery Explorer 880 and Two-Panel Solar Saga Kit, you now have a source of power as long as there is sunlight. The depleted system charges completely in just 6.5 hours. A solar system generator is handy in various situations, such as operating power-hungry tools for event spaces, using equipment such as stoves, speakers, and TV screens, and using electronics for camping. You can operate your electronics and tools during power outages with solar panel kits. The Jackery Explorer 880 and the SolarSaga solar panels system are lightweight packages that you can quickly bring in a car.
Powered by New Generation Li-NMC Batteries
The Jackery Explorer 880 Portable Solar Panel Kit is powered by lithium-ion NMC that uses a combination of nickel, manganese, and cobalt. This is a newer version of lithium battery technology that maintains its performance for more extended periods. That means the power station can give out high output and high capacity even with frequent discharges and charging.
Meanwhile, the SolarSaga are monocrystalline solar panels that have a higher conversion efficiency (up to 23%) compared to other polycrystalline panels. It captures the sun's power and uses it to charge the power station for a clean, reliable, and truly off-grid energy source for your gadgets, tools, and appliances. It is a complete solar system and backup power for electricity outages or camping or working in distant locations.
Durable and Highly Efficient Solar Saga Panels
Charge the Explorer quickly with the Solar Saga 100-watt solar panels, which are made of monocrystalline silicon and multi-layered cell technology that collects more sunlight for more efficient performance. It charges the power station quickly, and having two panels means you can enjoy the outdoor life more. Now you have no worries in case the power goes out in your home or business. It creates 23% more power compared to cheaper polycrystalline panels.
The Solar Saga is durable, being made of ETFE-laminated case for added strength and makes it water-resistant (IP65 rating). You can safely put the solar panels on the roof or out in the sun and it will not get damaged if it rains. The ports are enclosed in zippers to keep out dust and moisture. It is a lightweight solar panel set you can bring in your adventures
Way Better than Fuel-Powered Generators
The problem with gas generators is that they are noisy and vibrate a lot. In addition, generators are not suited in the home or outdoors because they emit unpleasant and toxic fumes. If you try to use a gasoline generator in the wilderness or in nature parks, you will attract attention due to the noise. Lastly, they are too heavy to be lifted around.
Using gasoline generators is impractical in many situations. They need periodic maintenance to ensure it does not misfire or develop leaks in their fuel lines that can cause a fire. Compare that to portable power stations that are quiet, light in weight, and do not emit smoke when operating.
Power Several Devices at Once
The Explorer 880 solar battery comes with AC outlets, several USB ports, and DC ports and is suited for those who need to operate several devices simultaneously. The power station also has full safety features, including a battery management system with over-voltage and heat protection. It comes with an LCD to keep an eye on the power level, so purchase the Jackery Explorer 880 + Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel Kits here at Solar Paradise!
- Now have the means to power your devices wherever you go with Jackery Explorer 880 with Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels. This is a bigger and heavier power station that is a much better alternative to traditional fuel-powered generators that are noisy, emit polluting exhaust gases, and require maintenance. It comes with two panels that completely charge the power station in a short time, and is very useful in powering up your power tools and electric devices, and it is easy to operate. This makes the solar panel kit valuable for hiking, outdoor adventures, fieldwork, gatherings, organizing parties and events, DIY projects, and backup power at home.
- The solar power system packs an incredible 880 watt-hour capacity and delivers 1000 watts of continuous power and up to 2000-watts of surge peak, which is more than enough for high-power devices and electronics such as power tools, large-screen TVs, toasters, mini-fridge, and speakers. The Explorer 880 also comes with USB ports for mobile devices. You can bring this power station on distant adventures and have power.
- Use the Explorer 880 in your home even if you have electricity! In case of inclement weather, it is a good backup power, or bring it and use it anywhere. You can easily carry it since it measures only 13.1” inches L x 9.2” inches W x 9.5” inches H, and it is much smaller than most coolers. It weighs only 21.8 lbs. It is one of the lightest and most compact on the market. It is much lighter than most small generators and be easily carried by one person and transported in a car.
- You can quickly recharge it by hooking it up on a wall outlet, with the 12-volt car output (needs 12.5 hours), or with the SolarSaga™ 100-watt solar panels (6.5 hours only). Hooking it to a standard AC output will take 6.5 hours so plugging it into the wall makes it ready after a short wait. The Jackery Explorer 880 comes with a built-in MPPT controller that improves recharging efficiency from solar panels.
- The Explorer 880 is powered by the latest lithium-ion NMC (nickel-manganese-cobalt) 18650 batteries with high power capacity and excellent longevity (up to 500 cycles to 80% capacity). It has cell chemistry that is stable for several months. We recommend you use and recharge the power station every six months to preserve battery lifespan.
- The Jackery Explorer 880 battery storage comes with (3x) 120V AC outlet, (2x) fast charge USB-A outlet, (2x) USB-C ports, and (1x) 12-volt car outlet. The power station has a complete set of safety features, including under- and over-voltage, overcurrent, discharge protection, overheat, short circuit, and overcharging protection.
- It is a high-capacity and real off-grid solution that is a better alternative to noisy and smelly gas-powered generators. You have plenty of options to recharge it on wall outlets and solar panels. The battery bank automatically shuts down if the total output exceeds 1,000 watts. You can easily see the remaining power and the actual power input/output on the LCD.
A True Off-Grid Solar System Solution
The Jackery Explorer 880 + 2 SolarSaga 100W solar system will power almost all of your appliances and gadgets with the power of the sun. The included two panels charges the power station completely, so you can have power whenever you need it. You can now venture into places with no wall outlets or electricity.
The Explorer 880 comes with AC outlets and USB outlets to power tools and computers. It has a bigger power capacity for remote working on the beach, in parks, or while camping. You can also use it as a reliable power source during events, construction, fieldwork, and other off-grid locations. The solar kit is also useful as a power backup or for DIY work in locations where long extension cords are impractical or where power is hard to find.
Powered by Lightweight Lithium Batteries
The portable power station is made with new-generation NMC lithium batteries that have stable chemistry that retains the signature high energy density of lithium. The power station itself is easy to carry as it weighs 21.8 lbs., while a single solar panel weighs 9.1 lbs. Because of its light weight, you can easily carry it around and transport it in your car.
Only Takes Less than 7 Hours to Recharge
The Jackery Explorer 880 readily plugs into standard wall outlets and most solar panel setups. You can hook it with SolarSaga solar panels for a truly off-grid experience or plug it into your car and charge it while you drive. It charges to full in 6.5 hours with just two solar panels or when plugged into a wall outlet, so the unit can be ready in just a short wait.
Made with Safeguards
It is much safer compared to noisy generators. Jackery Explorer 880 + 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Power Station is one of the best solar panel kits, featuring overvoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, high-temperature, and over-charging protection. The unit shuts down automatically when too much power is drawn to preserve the battery capacity. Do note that the unit is not waterproof.
The power station has an operating temperature range of -10 to 40 C (14 to 104 F). The Jackery Explorer 880 and SolarSaga solar system kit is a clean and reliable power source. Use it to charge computers and other delicate gadgets such as drones, TVs, cameras, tablet computers, and laptops.
Live in the Future with Jackery: Purchase Our Solar Systems and Portable Energy Solutions
Solar systems are advantageous for off-grid and a power backup for homes or businesses. Now you can have a ready power source in case of blackouts or bring it to distant locations and still use your electrical equipment or devices. Now you can watch TV or use your laptop while camping.
We at Jackery believe that going solar and having portable energy is the future. We have been in the business for more than 9 years, and our core business is oriented toward making electricity portable, clean, outdoors-oriented, and accessible. Our solar panel and battery devices are complete with safety features and come with FCC, RoHS, UN38.3 certifications. Get amazing deals plus tons of freebies when you purchase this Jackery Explorer 880 + 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Systems here at Solar Paradise!
- Capacity: 880Wh (21.6V, 40.8Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 1000W (2000W Surge Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Quick Charge 3.0 Output: 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 2A / 9-12V, 1.5A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 2.4A
- Car Output: 12V, 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V (163W Max)
- AC Adapter: 6.5 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 12.5 Hours
- SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel: 6.5 Hours
- Weight: 21.8 lbs (9.9 kg)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 13.1 x 9.2 x 11.1 inches (33.3 x 23.3 x 28.3 cm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Peak Power: 100W
- Cell Efficiency: 23%
- Power Voltage: 18V
- Power Current: 5.55A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V
- Short Circuit Current: 6A
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
- USB-C Output: 5V, 3A
- Weight: 10.33 lbs (4.69 kg)
- Dimensions (folded): 24 x 21 x 1.4 in (610 x 535 x 35 mm)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 48 x 21 x 0.2 in (1220 x 535 x 5 mm)
- Operating Usage Temperature: 14-149F (-10-65℃)
- Warranty: 24 Months
View and Download
Order a Jackery 880_2SS100 + 2x SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel + Power Cable Solar Generator Kit JAE8802SP100 today from SolarParadise.com. Free shipping + free gifts on all of our Jackery Solar Generators. Buy today and get a discount, free shipping, and a free gift!