🚚 Fast Delivery Times
Finnmark FD-2 Full-Spectrum Infrared Sauna
2-Person Home Infrared Sauna, 48”W x 44”D x 78”H
Finnmark’s best-selling infrared sauna is the 2-person Model FD-2 Infrared Home Sauna. The only infrared saunas in the industry that combine UL Listed Spectrum Plus™ infrared heaters with Spectrum Carbon 360° panels, allowing you to reach temperatures of 170° in less than 1 hour on a standard home outlet – an engineering marvel.
Finnmark Designs is the only infrared sauna manufacturer that combines long-wave carbon 360 infrared panels with UL listed short-wave Spectrum Plus™ infrared panels. This combination provides higher temperatures, full body coverage, deeper penetration, and an experience better than any other sauna. Each heater is strategically placed to offer the highest level of therapy possible.
Its antimicrobial Western Canadian cedar interior protects you against mold, bacteria, and fungus, for a clean-smelling sauna. The naturally enhanced Thermal Plus™ Aspen exterior won’t rot, warp, decay, or chip, making Finnmark Designs full spectrum infrared saunas incredibly durable.
Antimicrobial Western Canadian cedar interior that protects against mold, bacteria and fungus.
Thermal Plus™ Aspen exterior that will never rot, warp, decay or chip. Making Finnmark Designs full spectrum infrared saunas one of the healthiest and longest lasting saunas on the market.
Finnmark Designs is the only infrared sauna manufacturer that combines long-wave carbon 360 infrared panels with UL listed short-wave Spectrum Plus™ infrared panels. This combination provides higher temperatures, full body coverage, deeper penetration and an experience better than any other sauna. Each heater is strategically placed to offer the highest level of therapy possible.
Built-in LCD touchscreen controller with Bluetooth audio.
Audio with 6" HiFi speakers, 8mm tempered glass for the ultimate thermal retention.
Ergonomic backrest for comfort
Removable and adjustable sauna feet for uneven surfaces.
Low EMF sauna tested by a NASA award winning testing facility.
High Emissivity infrared heaters
High quality double walled construction with non-toxic wool insulation.
- Over 15,000 Sold
Benefits of Infrared
- The technology of the Spectrum Plus incoloy heaters warms your core body temperature, producing a cleaner, healthier sweat while lowering blood pressure, and maintaining heart health.
- The natural heat produced by the Spectrum Plus heaters is designed to achieve a more controlled hot climate much like a traditional sauna without the unbearable heat temperatures. This deeper penetration through sweating goes beyond the muscle and fat rather than a traditional or hot air sauna. As a result, you're able to work up the best possible sweat in the least amount of time.
- Spectrum Plus heaters remove 17% more toxins such as cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, toxic heavy metals, sulfuric acid, sodium, ammonia and uric acid.
- Full Spectrum Sauna combination of long-wave Spectrum Carbon 360 infrared panels with UL-listed short-wave Spectrum Plus™ infrared panels. This combination provides higher temperatures, full body coverage, deeper penetration, and better experience than any other sauna.
- Reap the benefits of a more natural pain relief remedy with every infrared sauna session.
- Athletes can appreciate a faster muscle recovery with increased blood flow to the muscles, delivering more concentrated oxygen and creating more energy to heal.
- Bottom Panel
- Top Panel
- Back Panel
- Front Panel
- Left Panel
- Right Panel
- Glass Door
- Bench Support
- Bench Top
- Heater Cable
- Floor Cable
- Power Supply Unit
- Power Cable
- Interior Heater Connections with Wood Cover
- Door Handle (2 Screws)
- Removable and adjustable sauna feet for uneven surfaces
- Infrared Sauna Heater Panels
- Spectrum LED near infrared ceiling lights combined with medical grade Spectrum Red Light therapy.
- Controller 2.0, built-in LCD touchscreen control panel with Bluetooth audio
- Audio upgrade with 6" HiFi speakers
- 8mm tempered glass for the ultimate thermal retention
- ETL Certification
- Limited Warranty
|Western Canadian Cedar
|Standard 120v 15a
|43"W x 40"D x 70"H
|48"W x 44"D x 78"H
|70 cu. ft.
|23.625"W x 67.875"H
|Door Handle Dimensions
|1.875"W x 11.625"H
|36"W X 78"D
|441 lbs W/48 lb Pallet
The weight or packaging of this product requires delivery by special appointment and on a wooden pallet.
The driver is responsible for curbside delivery “only” and will lower the items to ground level.
Prior to shipping this product, we contact customers to share shipment details and discuss any extenuating delivery circumstances that may complicate or cause additional delivery expenses.
Our goal is to ensure your project's success
Installation and Operation Manual:
FinnMark FD-2 Diagram:
EMF Test Log: