🚚 Fast Delivery Times
EG4 6K Off-Grid Split Phase Inverter | 6000EX-48HV | 6000W Output | 7500W PV Input | 500V VOC Input | Split Phase 120/240VAC | All In One Solar Inverter
Based on the core rectifier in popular 6000W split phase inverters, the 6000EX-48HV has undergone rigorous modifications to stand out as one of the highest performing 6000W 120V/240V Split Phase Off-Grid Inverters on the market.
The 6000EX-48HV is a residential self-consumption, multi-functional true split phase inverter/charger. Combining the capabilities of an inverter, MPPT solar charger, and a battery charger, the 6000EX-48HV offers uninterrupted power support in a single package. Upgraded features, when compared to the competition, include a 500VOC/7500W max input for PV, upgraded communication hardware to provide BMS Communication with EG4 Batteries, improved paralleling between units, and lifetime firmware upgrades!
Equipped with a comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation including: battery charging current, AC/Solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
Built for Off-Grid
- 6000W Continuous Split Phase Output
- High 500 VOC Max Input & 7500W Max PV Input (Compared to competing 450 VOC models)
- Parallel up to 9 Units For a 54Kw System
- Built-in Parallel Hardware, No need for additional parallel kits!
- BMS Communication Available With All EG4 Batteries
- Upgraded Active Cooling & Hardware Components(When compared to competing models)
- Grid Backfeed Rated for Non-US International use
- High Surge Capacity (12KW for 1 second)
- Overload Protection (5s @ 150% | 10s @ 110% to 150% Load)
- Built In Transformer for 120/240v AC
- Overtemperature Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- User Customization via LCD Display
- Detachable LCD Control Module
- Built-In WIFI
- Lifetime Firmware Upgrades
Reliability & Safety Testing
- Design Optimized and Tested by EG4's R&D Solar Laboratory. In-House & Texas Based
- 3-Year Warranty Supported and serviced out of Texas + additional 2-year warranty added when combined with EG4 Batteries (5 year total warranty).
MPPT Operating Voltage:500VDCRated
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this product come with a warranty?
A: Yes! You're covered by all of the manufacturer warranties on each product and our free, customer & tech support !
Q: Can I extend my system in the future?
A: This system is completely expandable. Add more EG4 6.5kW Inverters, EG4 Batteries, and solar panels as expansion is needed. You may find you need more power depending on where in the country you are.
: Can I sell a power bag to the grid with this system?
A: No you cannot. But, most people who buy this kit are looking to gain grid and power independence! Solar Panels produce energy during the day when demand for power is at night. EG4 Batteries are the missing link for full off-grid home systems and renewable energy adoption.
Q: How long will it take for me to get my order?
A: If you're in the main 48 states we do our best to get you your order within 5-15 business days as long as no items are in backorder status. Recently with the mainstream demand for our products, our delivery times to customer's door are averaging around 9-16 business days. You will receive your tracking numbers as soon as they are available. Items in your kit may ship separately.