🚚 Fast Delivery Times
Body-Solid GLPH1100 Leg Press & Hack Squat
Body-Solid engineers knew that the best way to build an explosive lower body, and stay that way, would be to make your workouts incredibly powerful comfortable and safe. As you work your quads, glutes, and calves, the engineered smoothness of the Leg Press/Hack Squat Machine spares your bones and joints. Three lockout positions are under the user's control throughout the exercises and provide user safety as well as the option of different start/stop positions.
Olympic style plates only. Weight plates optional and not included. Sold separately.
Optional Attachments for Additional Purchase Include:
- Cast Iron Olympic Plates (OPB)
- Rubber Grip Olympic Sets (OSR)
- Quad track roller system operates smoothly and distributes weight evenly.
- Both back pads utilize a quick flip-and-lock mechanism.
- Extra-heavy gauge Diamond Plate foot platforms for both Leg Press and Hack Squat positions.
- Easy-access under-carriage plate load system.
- Extra heavy-duty 2"x 4" 11-gauge steel mainframe minimizes torsional flex for - maximum strength and stability.
- Ultra-tough, double-stitched DuraFirm! Back and Shoulder pads are 4" thick and contoured for maximum support of the lower back and shoulder areas.
- Weight of the carriage with no weights is 80lbs
- Three lockout positions for user safety and convenience.
Capacity of 1,000 lbs.
- 2" dia. x 11.75" L Weight Horns
- 3 safety lockout positions
- Ideal for home and commercial use
Footplate Dimensions: 16.5L x 20.5"W
Dimensions: 83"L x 34"W x 56"H
We offer installation services for our fitness products through a third party provider. There are two different installation options.
OPTION 1: White Glove Delivery to Room of Choice + Assembly
- We will ship your order to the freight terminal in closest proximity to your address.
- Upon delivery to the freight terminal, we will notify your installation technician.
- Your installation technician will reach out to you directly to schedule your appointment to have the item delivered to your house and installed.
- On the date of appointment, the technician will pick the item up, bring it to your house, and have everything installed.
Please be advised, this entire process from the time of your order until the time the item is set up in your room of choice can take between 18-28 days.
- We will ship your order via standard ground shipment or LTL. If it is LTL (larger items), this means that the item will be dropped off curbside.
- Once it has arrived at the freight terminal, the freight company will call you to schedule and you will be responsible for transporting the item into your house.
- Once you have received the item, the technician will contact you directly to schedule an appointment to come to your location, and assemble your purchase.