1. What's the cycle life for SuperBase V?
-3,000+ cycles for SuperBase V6400 with semi-solid state batteries and 6,000+ cycles for SuperBase V4600 with LiFePO4 batteries.
2. What kind of batteries does SuperBase V use?
-SuperBase V6400 uses semi-solid state batteries with a total charge capacity of 6,438Wh, while SuperBase V4600 uses LFP (LiFePO4) batteries and has a charge capacity of 4,608Wh.
3. What is the AC output power of SuperBase V?
-The LFP and SSS versions of SuperBase V both have 3,800W rated power and 5,000W peak power. Two SuperBase V's with the same type of battery can be connected to each other with our ZenY cable or the Home Panel to achieve up to 7,600W of total output power.
4. Can 2 SuperBase V be connected for higher output power?
-Yes, two SuperBase V's can be connected together using either our Home Panel or the ZenY cable, doubling the rated output power to 7,600W.
5. Can I mix semi-solid-state and LFP products?
-No, a SuperBase V system should be configured with only semi-solid-state components or only LFP components.
6. What's the capacity of the semi-solid-state SuperBase V?
-The semi-solid-state version has a capacity of 6,438Wh, and the LFP version has a capacity of 4,608Wh.
7. What is max solar panel charging input?
-SuperBase V can collect up to 3,000W through the XT-90 port.
8. Where is solar panel input?
-SuperBase V can accept solar power through the XT90 port or the AC input.
9. How many MPPT ports are used in order to achieve 3,000W solar input?
-SuperBase V has one MPPT to accept solar power through the XT90 port. We are currently evaluating new products that will include 2 MPPT inputs and 2 MPPT outputs.
10. What's the switching time for UPS?
-The US model of SuperBase V can switch to battery power with 0ms of downtime to its AC output port. Other models and other connections will see less than 13ms of interruption.
11. How many Satellite batteries can be connected to a single SuperBase V?
-For each SuperBase V, you can link up to 4 Satellite Batteries. A system can include up to two SuperBase V's working in tandem, with a maximum of 8 Satellite Batteries total.
12. How do I connect the Satellite Batteries to each other? And how do I connect them to SuperBase V？
-Satellite Batteries can directly stack on each other without cable. To connect a Satellite battery to SuperBase V, the included battery cable is the only connection required.