🚚 Fast Delivery Times
BODY-SOLID GS348QP4 SERIES 7 SMITH GYM
Our new Series 7 Smith Gym allows you to develop muscle mass beyond your imagination at a rate that will amaze you. You get virtually all the same exercises as you do in a fully equipped gym, but in the convenience of your own home, on your own schedule, without the need for a spotter.
This is not just another smith machine. The process of developing a cutting edge, state-of-the-art Series 7 Smith Gym System that meets Body-Solid's meticulous standards of quality that has not been easy. While other companies have rushed to get their smith gyms to market, we've taken the time to get it just right. Now, with the Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Gym System, you can trust that you're getting the best system available.
Our Series 7 Smith Gym System gives you the freedom of movement you need to do your exercises correctly. The Series 7 Smith Gym is based on a 2"x 3" commercial quality mainframe and set to a 7 reversed pitch. The 7 angle was designed to allow natural upper and lower body movements for precise chest and gluteal biomechanics. Over 50 exercises are available on our Series 7 Smith Gym System and all of them can be done correctly under your control. Every set, every rep, every movement. That is how you get real results. And there's only one thing you want from your gym system. Results.
- Series 7 Smith Machine - the most advanced Smith Machine in the industry. Commercial grade construction combined with state-of-the-art biomechanical design
- 210 Lb. Selectorized Lat Attachment - Perform any high or low pulley exercise with no down time thanks to the no-cable-change design. Includes precision machined 210 Lb. alloy steel weight stack with special add-on weight plate posts for extra resistance when you need it. Low row foot brace is pop-pin adjustable for maximum pre-stretch and radiused for maximum comfort. Includes Lat Bar and Low Row Bar. #GLA348QS
- Pec Attachment - Extra-thick arm roller pads and DuraFirm"! back pad make performing pectoral fly s comfortable even with the heaviest weight. Unique design allows both unilateral and bilateral movement. #GPA3
- Commercial Flat / Incline / Decline Bench - Full commercial design can handle over 1,000 Lbs. Eight-position back and seat pads adjust from decline to a 90 shoulder press position. #GFID71
- Preacher Curl Attachment - Set to the optimum angle to isolate the biceps and forearms for accelerated development. #WPCA1
- 6-Roller Leg Developer Attachment - Work your quads, glutes and hams safely strengthening your knees. Features over-sized 8" rollers for total comfort through the most intense leg workouts. #GLDA3
- Model: EXM3000LPS
- User Capacity: 2
- Dimensions: 83"H x 91"L x 73"W
- Weight Stack: (2) 210 Lbs.
- Chest Press: Multi-Press Station
- High Pulley: yes
- Low Pulley: yes
- Leg Extension: yes
- Leg Curl: yes
- Ab Crunch: yes
- Pec Fly: Perfect Pec
- Leg Press: included
- Dips: optional #VKR30
- DuraFirm Pads: yes
- Weight Stack Shrouds: yes
- Includes: Lat Bar, Low Row Bar, Utility Strap and Workout Poster and Workout DV
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finish.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. ("Body-Solid") under the BODY-SOLID brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, in its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body-Solid's sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body- Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty. For Products sold for commercial use, the Products are sold "AS IS" without any warranty.
How Long Coverage Lasts? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.